All Wotja Apps support Tip Jar Tips (TJT)
There are 3 great reasons to tip, and you can tip whenever you want!
See also: How do I give a tip? | T-Shirts, Sweatshirts & Hoodies
1) Tip and get 30 days of 'Play' or 'Pro' mode on one device
If you have not already purchased a '23' One Time Buy (OTB) or don't have an active Subscription (SUB), then one-off Tip Jar (TJ) tips provide a quick and easy way to dip into a Feature Set (FS) for 30 days - 'Play' (T1 tip) or 'Pro' (T2-T3 tip). You can tip whenever you want to do that - be that now, next month, next year etc.
If in the mean time you have not purchased an OTB or have an active SUB, then after 30 days Wotja simply reverts back to operating in default 'Lite' Feature Set (FS) (AKA 'Lite' mode).
Example 1: You want to use or try out a 'Play' or 'Pro' Feature Set (FS)
- Maybe you are listening to a 'Flow' or Album and you don't want it to timeout, but you don't (yet!) want to purchase a '23 Play' One Time Buy (OTB) or take out a 'Play' Subscription (SUB).
- Maybe you are listening to 'Flow' that you want to export, or you want to play a Wotja mix with no timeouts, open all mix files (e.g. you have made some in the past), use multi-channel MIDI In/Out, make a recording, save Plug-in data etc. but you don't (yet!) want to purchase a '23 Pro' One Time Buy (OTB) or take out a 'Pro' Subscription (SUB).
Example 2: You're waiting for the next major version update to Wotja!
- Perhaps it is nearing the end of the year and so you don't want to purchase this year's OTB.
Example 3: You have purchased a One Time Buy (OTB) via one App Store User ID but occasionally want to use Wotja on devices associated with ANOTHER App Store User ID
- Just download Wotja from that App Store and whenever you want to use it in 'Play' or 'Pro' mode purchase the relevant tip in the Wotja In-App Store. Easy!
Notes: Purchase of a TJ tip in the Wotja Tip Jar (TJ) unlocks the relevant Feature Set (FS) for 30 days in the Wotja App and associated Plug-in (as relevant) for that device only and provided you do not in that period uninstall/reinstall that Wotja App.
2) Tip to give thanks for OMG!! moments and to FEEL GOOD about having done it!
Many years ago we worked on SSEYO Koan (a precursor to Wotja).
During that time we had the privilege of an occasional visit to the studio of Brian Eno.
We remember a particular occasion when he had one of his Koan pieces generating music and he said "Oooh, listen to that!" (or something similar).
Make a Tip Jar Tip (TJT) to give a special thank you for OMG!! moments. You will know it when you have one. You're welcome :)
Feel good, too, every time you give a "thanks!" tip as you will know we REALLY, REALLY appreciate your generous spirit.
3) Tip to help support further development of Wotja
Intermorphic is just Tim and Pete and Wotja development is funded via purchases of users who choose to make an In-App Purchase (IAP).
Unfortunately, those revenues in no way at all reward us sufficiently for the time we spend on its development, maintenance or extension.
That is why we still have to call Wotja our labor of love.
We also know from feedback that there are a good number of users who think Wotja is worth a LOT more than we choose to charge for it.
If enough kind and generous souls such as you choose to purchase an occasional Tip Jar (TJ) item then it would definitely help supplement that income and would give us additional encouragement to keep pushing forwards for you and everyone else.
YOU can make a difference and make that difference now - don't assume that others will.
Tip Jar Tips (TJT) are for those users who love Wotja and who can afford to occasionally donate a little more.
What tip should I give?
Well, that is up to you and whether you REALLY want to see Wotja continue to evolve or just love what you are hearing. If you don't want to tip, but still want to help, then maybe get a T-Shirt, Sweatshirt or Hoodie!
Know that we greatly appreciate each and every tip we get.
But I have already purchased a '23' One Time Buy (OTB) or have a Subscription (SUB)?
Thank you so much for purchasing either, and we hope you enjoy the many updates we release.
Tip Jar Tips (TJT) are still for you because the last two reasons above still apply!
It's over to you now...
Thank you for your time... and for your occasional tips!
Best wishes from Tim and Pete.