Last modified: 20th September 2023
Customer Privacy Notice
What data we hold and what we do with it
If you were a customer prior to May 2018, AND you purchased via Bluesnap/Plimus (our payment processor) then as one of our customers from that time period, we will hold the following personal information about you 7 years from the point of purchase.
- The information that is needed to fulfil our contract with you. This will be your contact details, as we need to know who you are if you need support.
- Bluesnap has also provided a record of the purchase.
- Because you are an existing client, we will contact you from time to time to let you know about our services that may be of interest to you. There will always be an option for you to unsubscribe from these mails.
- If you make contact by email, we will follow up on your enquiry and see if there is a way in which we can help you. We keep a record of enquiries received on email for the period of your contract plus 7 years. We delete social media alerts within 1 month.
- Technical personal data is also captured if you use the website
We will however, offer you technical support if you contact us. In which case, we hold the contact data and details of the enquiry that you provided to us for 7 years.
The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
If you are reporting issues with the functionality of our website, we will generally collect your name, and contact details, and other information necessary to investigate the problem and advise of the outcome.
Transfers of your data
We only transfer data outside of the EEA if it is to a country or organisation that is deemed by the EU to have adequate protection of data.
We do have a small number of companies providing services to us, for example, our accountants and legal advisors, we have confirmed that they adhere to the requirements of the GDPR.
Technical and operational security
As an organisation, Intermorphic is committed to protecting personal data. This includes technical security measures (e.g., firewalls), encryption of personal data, restricted access to personal data, protection of our physical premises and hard assets, and encrypted back ups.
All of our employees are trained on Data Privacy and work to the highest ethical standards to protect your rights.
You have lots of rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it
- Request that we delete information on you if we do not need to hold it
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you
- Request that we stop processing your data, for certain things, e.g. marketing although we can still hold it
- Request that we move your data to another organisation’s IT system electronically
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please just contact us on .
Please be clear that these rights apply only to the data we hold on you as a controller. If you purchased through an app store, please exercise your rights via the relevant app store.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — in the UK that is the ICO whose details are here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/postal-addresses/
If you want to talk to us about this, please email .